Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Rauland R5 phone integration with Cisco Call Manager 8.6
sdgoings
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Rauland R5 phone integration with Cisco Call Manager 8.6 Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version: Brekeke SIP Server 3.2.4.3/367

2. Java version: Java 7 Update 45

3. OS type and the version: Windows Server 2008 Standard SP2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.6

5. Your problem:
I cannot make a call from nurse call station to a Cisco 7925 wireless phone. When I do a packet capture on the SIP server I am seeing a 503 service unavailable SIP message being sent from Call Manager to the SIP server after the invite message is sent. The phone is currently registered in Call Manager. I have followed the integration document to a T, but I am unsure if any additional configuration is needed.

My dial plan is as follows:

Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
$registered = false
To = sip:(.+)@
Deploy Patterns
Session-Expires =
Min-SE =
To = sip:%1@10.45.200.195

10.45.200.195 is the Call Manager address.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance![/quote]
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://wiki.brekeke.com/wiki/Rauland-Responder-Nurse-Call-System

under Brekeke SIP Server v3: Rauland, Brekeke and Cisco

http://www.brekeke.com/doc/sip/rauland_conf_notes/v3/rauland_cisco_bssv3.pdf

Set the Brekeke SIP Server IP Address in the Cisco SIP trunk setting
sdgoings
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have followed these instructions and I am using the SIP server's address on the SIP trunk in Call Manager, and from my packet capture it looks like the SIP server is successfully communicating with Call Manager. I am just unsure why I am getting the SIP 503 service unavailable message. Any other ideas what the issue could be?
sdgoings
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the source of the issue. The SIP trunk in Call Manager was using a device pool that was configured with a CM Group that did not contain the Call Manager server I was sending traffic to with the previously mentioned deploy pattern.

Once I created a new CM group including the Call Manager in the deploy pattern and assigned the device pool using this CM group to my SIP trunk I was able to successfully receive phone calls on the wireless phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1