Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Rauland R5 phone integration with Cisco Call Manager
aprince
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Rauland R5 phone integration with Cisco Call Manager Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Brekeke SIP Server, Version 2.4.8.6 Advanced

2. Java version:1.6.0_25

3. OS type and the version:Windows Server 2008 R2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Cisco Unified Call Manager

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :1

6. Your problem:I can not receive or place any calls from the Cisco wireless phones to the nurse call stations. All of my endpoints are registered in the Brekeke Server and the RGS shows the connection to the SIP server. I created a soft-phone using X-lite, pointed it to the SIP servers IP and was able to pass calls from the nurse call patient stations and to dial into the patient station from the soft-phone. My problem seems to be between the CM and the SIP Server. Is there any way you can help me out?
My dial plan is as follows:
Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
To = sip:6(.+)@

Deploy Patterns
To = sip:%1@10.2.21.70

10.2.21.70 is the IP of the CM
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have Rauland-Borg's Tech Note "Responder 5 with Cisco CP-7921G & CP-7925G 802.11 Wireless Phones"?

There is the section "Cisco Setup".

I suppose you should select the "Media Termination Point Required" checkbox in the CallManager's Trunk Configuration.
aprince
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Still Having Issues Reply with quote

The call manager has been set up according to the tech note. We were able to test successfully on the 7th and when we tried testing again today calls failed. I need to get this figured out for the customer and I think the failure is on the Brekeke server side. Please Help, is there a number I can call for support?
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does your "calls failed" mean?
Is there any SIP response packet from Brekeke SIP Server?
Is it one-way audio problem?
Is it busy tone?

Have you disabled the INVITE Authentication in Brekeke SIP Server?
aprince
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes INVITE is disabled. By calls failed I mean, when I assign a phone to a user who is covering rooms in the nursecall. A call initiated in the nurse-call doesnt make it to the sip phone. When I try calling into a room I get a invalid call message.
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From your messages, it seems the cause of the problem is in the Call Manager side..
Because you can make calls between X-lite and the nurse-call.

Have you modified anything in the Call Manager?
Are the SIP Trunk settings correct?
Does the SIP Trunk point Brekeke SIP Server's IP address?

If you capture packets in Brekeke SIP Server's PC, can you see any packet activities between the Call Manager and Brekeke?
aprince
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

The X-lite softphone is now not working and we can not get it to work again. I am able to receive calls from the R5 to the Cisco wireless phones but get "Your call can not be completed as dialed" when I try dialing the room number (4516) on the phone.
Laurie
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you change anything because it seems you can make a call from the nurse-call to the CISCO's phone now?

For accepting a call coming from CISCO, disable the INVITE-Authentication in Brekeke SIP Server.

Try the DialPlan rule like this.
The "$auth = off" disable the INVITE-Authentication.
Matching Patterns
$request = ^INVITE
$addr = 10.2.21.70
To = sip:(.+)@
Deploy Patterns
$auth = off
To = sip:%1@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1