Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

No Audio / 481 Call-leg transaction does not exist.
kennedy joseph
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: No Audio / 481 Call-leg transaction does not exist. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:BPbx 2.1.6.6

2. Java version:5.2

3. OS type and the version:Win 2003 Standard

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Asterisk,Grandstream Gxp 480

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:I'm trying to make a call to a PSTN line from Grandstream Gxp 280 ip phone.The Grandstream is registered and Authenticated in the Brekeke Sip Server.

I have no connectivity issue.I'm able to reach the PSTN phone with a very clear ring tone but neither me nor the party I'm trying to call can hear each other.I'm getting 481 call-leg transaction does not exist.

The default Rtp port in the Grandstream is 5004,could that be the cause? If yes,should I set a port range that corresponds with Brekeke's range or should I just set one port also within Brekeke's rtp port range? Please advice.

Thanks,
KJ.
kennedy joseph
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Audio / 481 call-leg issue resolved. Reply with quote

Issue resolved.I reinstalled java and Brekeke pbx and the audio problem was fixed.As for 481 call-leg does not exist,I had to turn off Authenticate "invite" and "From". It appear my ITSP and Grandstream couldn't handle that.

Another strange thing I noticed was the Radius AAA plugin I added to the "TO PBX" dial plan.When I add the dial plan,there's no voice,when I remove it there's voice.

I hope this could help someone who might face a similar issue in the future or who might be having the same issue right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1