Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Auto attendant
booshanrao
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Auto attendant Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:Where I can found details of each auto attendant pattern? How to customize it? For instance, after playing greeting message it takes too long for MOH begins and transfer call to operator

For this I found answer in forum like this how to do this/
But Where to find this I could not find properties user.
Open\webapps\pbx\WEB-INF\work\pbx\users\1000\user.properties

voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delay in transferring call in auto attendant can be fixed if you adjust the max digits to the same length as the number of digits your extensions use. This is all you need to do if you always dial the same number of digits from the auto attendant. if the number of digits vary a lot then you need to change the delay the auto attendant waits after you stop dialing which is a variable you need to search the forum for the name. sorry , i forgot it.
juanmanuel
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:
All the extensions have the user.properties file at
Program Files\brekeke\pbx\webapps\pbx\WEB-INF\work\pbx\users, at this folder you choise the ext number for AA and edit user.properties file, at the end of the file you add:
ex.dtmfwaittimemillis=xxxx, where xxxx is the number of milisecs you want the call got to default operator after playing the prompt, can be 0 or any other value, by default brekeke set this delay in 20000 milisecs, it means 20 secs

Also to get so fast any extension from some AA you must set the "max input digits" to the number of digits you are using to numbering extensiones

Enjoy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1