Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

To hung up the call after playing one AA Prompt
juanmanuel
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: To hung up the call after playing one AA Prompt Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

I need that the call be hunged up after playing the voice prompt for one AA, it is possible?, how can I to do that?

Thanks and best regards

voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple ways i can think of to accomplish that. First, if you want to simply play a message to the caller and hang up but not allow them to make a choice then you can use a voicemail with the "greeting only" box checked. This will play voicemail greeting message then hang up.

If you need the caller to make a choice after playing the message you could limit the talking time for the user number of the ivr, for example if the user was 1004 you would use in the sip server dial plan.

<Matching Patterns>

$request=^INVITE
To=sip:1004@

<Deploy Patterns>

&net.sip.timeout.talking=60000
$continue=true

It may also possible to adjust the timeout.talking varialble in the user config file also. So that's three ways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1