Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Brekeke SIP, Linksys PAP2T, Adtran TA904 connect issues
KWLWCIT
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Brekeke SIP, Linksys PAP2T, Adtran TA904 connect issues Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: SIP Server v. 2.3.8.2 Standard
2. Java version: Java 6.17

3. OS type and the version: Windows Server 2008 SP1

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Linksys PAP2T; Adtran TA904

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : Closest is Pattern 5

6. Your problem: This is a very specialized setup:

Customer side:

Alarm panel-->Linksys PAP2T-->Router-->WAN

Our Side:

WAN-->Router-->SIP Server-->Adtran TA904-->Adtran 550 Channel Bank-->Alarm Receiver

All calls begin with an alarm event at the customer's alarm panel. When an alarm event occurs, the alarm panel sends it's signals to the PAP2T, where they are packaged using the SIP Protocol and are forwarded to our SIP Server. SIP Server checks call against registered users. if registered, call is forwarded to TA904, where signals are converted back to analog. If not, call is dropped. Signals then sent to Adtran 550, where call is placed in a que and sent to first available line card in alarm reciever. Alarm REciever gets signals and sends kiss-off tone back to alarm panel. Panel hangs up.

Problem is, I can get the PAP2T registered with the SIP, but cannot get a call through. I also cannot get the Adtran TA904 to register with the SIP. Anyone have knowledge of these products use with brekeke SIP? What am I missing? Thank you.

A few caveats: Router on both my side and customer side configured to forward both ports 5060 for SIP and 10000-10999 for RTP to the correct IP address.

Alarm Panel sends DTMF signals

At no time are these calls going to or through PSTN.

Thank you.
lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> but cannot get a call through

Which phone number did you dial from PAP2T ?
Was it the number with another SIP client registered in the SIP server?

What kind of SIP error response code did you get at that time?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1