Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Dialplan Database
shafraz
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Dialplan Database Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version: Windows 2003 Server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Hello,

I want to create/update/delete dialplan entries on the Brekeke SIP server using an external application.

However, on the Brekeke settings I see the only external DB's are allowed for registration, alias etc, but not for Dialplan.

My external application would be a web based app written in PHP. The PHP web app will allows users to create accounts and the app should automatically be able to create the relevant dialplan entries on the Brekeke Sip Server.

I have figured out that the server is using HSQLDB, however I have absolutely no clue on how to connect to this using PHP and how to proceed from there. If it was mysql or something like that, it would've been a piece of cake.

Anyway, I would like to know what would be the easiest way to externally manage the dailplans of the SIP server and any guides about how to do it?

Cheers
Shaf
lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which version are you using?
shafraz
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I wasn't much concerned to put the version as I thought it's a Database related question, the solution might be the same across all versions. I was even planning on purchasing the new version if I get this working.

Anyway, currently, I am on- Version 2.1.6.2 Personal
lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current version is 2.4.3.0..
I think the version 2.1.6.2 is old..
It seems database structures were updated from old versions.
shafraz
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I know I'm using an old version, but that doesn't really matter as it serves my purpose well.

Doesn't really matter if the DB's have been updated, may be they added a few more columns and changed the data structures, but that's not my concern. What I'm bothered about is, how can I gain direct access to the dialplan DB so that I can add/modify the existing data.

My primary concern is to access this data using a PHP script, and looking for a method of doing that.

Any help in this direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
Shaf
lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DialPlan table file is:
<INSTALL_DIR>/webapps/proxy/WEB-INF/work/sv/etc/dialplan.tbl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1