Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Problem with one way audio
eoin.miskell
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Problem with one way audio Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
Brekeke PBX, Version 2.2.6.2 , Pro

2. Java version: Dont know

3. OS type and the version:
Windows Server 2008

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
Brekeke PBX, Version 2.2.6.2 , Pro

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : Pattern 5

6. Your problem:
Hi,

My set up is that I have a remote server running Windows Server 2008 and Brekeke PBX, Version 2.2.6.2 , Pro. In the ARS I have set up 3 differnet sipgate accounts (so that we have 3 DDI's). 1 with RTP On on the In and Out connections and the other 2 with it off. The account with the RTP on is used for incomming calls to our IVR and sending the calls out to mobiles which works fine. The other 2 are used for the IP phones that we have which dont seem to work with RTP on as we get one way audio.

So at the moment RTP on the server and on the SIP accounts (for the ip phones) is turned off. But this stops me for some reason from dialing into another extentions as there is only 1 way audio.

We can make calls to other landlines on the IP Phone ok but not internal calls.

Does anyone know what could be causing the one way audio so that we can turn RTP On on the server?

Thanks,

Eoin
eoin.miskell
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have managed to fix this. It turned out to be a firewall issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1