Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Hold not working with brekeke when using LYNC Client
niti2679
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Hold not working with brekeke when using LYNC Client Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:
Brekeke SIP Server 2.4.8.6/286.3

2. Java version:
1.6.0_26
3. OS type and the version:
Windows Server 2008 R2 6.1
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
X-lite and LYNC Client
5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :
pattern 7
6. Your problem
Brekeke server is talking to an dual nic SBC, which in turn is talking to a Lync Mediation server. Whenever the LYNC clients calls the x-lite client(registered on the Brekeke SIP Server), the call goes fine. But when LYNC Client tries to put the call on hold, by sending a=inactive in the re-invite, Brekeke server responds back with lack of "a" parameter, which by default means a=sendrecv. Due to which the call could not be put on hold. How can i manipulate the dial plan, so that the BSS responds with a=inactive for the re-invite.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean lync sent re-invite with a=inactive but brekeke sip server forward this re-inivte to the other client without a=inactive attribute?
is it brekeke sip server or brekeke pbx used?
if capture packets at brekeke server, is there a field shown in the re-invite sent out from brekeke?
niti2679
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lync Client sends the re-invite with a=inactive to the brekeke server. The Brekeke server forwards the same re-invite to the X-lite client with a=inactive parameter. THe x-lite client however responds back with lack of "a=" parameter which by default means it is responding to the re-invite with a=sendrecv. What i want to know is that, is there a way on the Brekeke server where we can configure the Brekeke server, so that the BSS responds back to the LYNC Client witth a=inactive, instead of forwarding what the X-lite client sends to it.
I am using the Brekeke Sip Server.
ambrosio
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

> THe x-lite client however responds back with lack of "a=" parameter

It seems X-Lite's issue.
Are you using the latest version of X-Lite?

I recommend that you use eyeBeam because it doesn't have this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1