Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

Twilight zone
csk2008
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Twilight zone Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke SIP Server 2.3.7.4/286

2. Java version: 1.6.0_13

3. OS type and the version: Windows Server 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: X-lite Softphone

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:

Ok I`m new at this sorf of thing. I installed BSS it works ok , i installed also X-lite softphone also registred it with BSS.
Basicly i want to use IVM Phone Answering Attendant to send voicemail to a phone number and for that i need SIP account user and pass . It`s possible to configure BSS and X-lite or anyother plugins in order to make a working SIP to use it with IVM ?

Hope that someone understands less then a bit of what i`m trying to say ...be mercyfull as i said i`m new at this sort of things.

Thank you
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you register ivm to BSS?
if auth register is on at bss/configuration/sip/Authenticaion, you need to create account for registering user from bss/User Authentication

and set the same id and password at ivm/ telephone line and sip server is BSS ip address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1