Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

How to retain dialed number after forward?
tomzhu
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: How to retain dialed number after forward? Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:

2.2.6.6/276

2. Java version:

1.6.0_12

3. OS type and the version:

Windows XP Pro

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

Quintum ISDN Gateway

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

Pattern 2

6. Your problem:

Hi all, we have set up a pilot number for a hunt group round robin. But after the call has been routed, we can't get the original pilot number which has been dialed.

eg.
We have a pilot number "200" which forwards all calls to 201 until 209 round robin, we also have a pilot number "300" forwards calls to 201-209. It means that user can dial both 200 and 300 to ring at 201-209, but my question is, how can we differentiate the 2 kinds of call? On the SIP UA we just can received the callee as register number(201-209) no matter which pilot number(200 or 300) has been dialed.

Can we retain the dialed pilot number? This is a very useful feature in the IRV system, but I don't know how to do configuration on the brekeke pbx.

Your help will be appreciated!
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

create an ars like
Matching Patterns
To = sip:200@
Deploy Patterns
From = "200"<sip:200@ip>
tomzhu
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi hope, thanks for your reply.

But your method will replace the callerID(caller's number) if I'm not wrong. I have to keep both callerID and dialed number in order to perform correct operation.

Is there any other methods I can use?
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe SCA meet your needs, have a look
http://wiki.brekeke.com/wiki/Brekeke_PBX_FAQ:Software_Detail:Functions:BLF%2C_SCA%2C_and_Presence
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1