Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

SqlServer 2005 configuration
RobAdelberg
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: SqlServer 2005 configuration Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Sip Server 2.6.2 (Trial)

2. Java version: 6

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP Server 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: SqlServer 2005

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : 1

6. Your problem: Cannot get SipServer to use external SqlServer database. I was wondering if anyone had an example to use for the Users Database URL and Users Databse Driver?

Also the database is currently implement using Windows Authentication so I've used the windows login and password for the database User Name and Password, is that correct? or should I try SQL Server Authentication instead.

The log.log is showing:
2009-02-12 16:29:42,138 [http-18080-Processor24] ERROR (?:?) -
com.brekeke.net.sip.sv.registrar.RegisteredDBCanNotOpenException: Connection error jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;DatabaseName=CBP_XCOMM3.0; prop={user=CBP\Administrator, password=ics2017!, url=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost;DatabaseName=CBP_XCOMM3.0, enabled=on, driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver, class=com.brekeke.net.sip.sv.registrar.plugins.RegisteredSqlDB}

Where CBP_XCOMM3.0 is the name of the database.

I have rebooted the machine and confirmed that the SQL Browser is in fact running. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Adelberg
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rob,

>> com.brekeke.net.sip.sv.registrar.RegisteredDBCanNotOpenException:

This exception seems come from Registered Database not Users Database.

Do you want to use SqlServer for Users Database? Right?
If it is correct, you need to set SqlServer's URL and driver under "Thirdparty Users Database" settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1