Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

dialplan and Diversion - resolved.
andyb
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: dialplan and Diversion - resolved. Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke PBX, Version 2.2.6.2 , Pro Evaluation and Brekeke SIP Server for Brekeke PBX, Version 2.2.6.2

2. Java version:Ver 6 Update 11

3. OS type and the version: Windows XP Service pack 3

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
x-lite version 3.0 and Intel Dialogic HMP version 3.0

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : 1

6. Your problem: I need to handle direct and diverted calls in my IVR. Direct calls are working, but for diverted calls, the Brekeke pbx was not passing Diversion information in the SIP header.

I found this link relating to adding the Diversion header as a dial plan

http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6166&sid=32deff65d162f0c01e92cc3f495a9f6b

When I add this entry to the dialplan then diverts are working perfectly, but direct calls no longer work (everything is automatically diverted).
What I really want to do is have Direct calls automatically divert to a known extension after a certain period of time (say 5 seconds).

It is most likely a config issue regarding dial plan settings to get the pbx to do normal direct calls, then switch to the divert dialplan after 5 rings - however I am still new to Brekeke and dial plans, so any advice would be much apreciated.

Many thanks,
Andy

*** Edit ***
For information, I tried the normal divert on no answer for an extension, which is where I discovered that the Diversion header was missing. Then I tried the dialplan approach as described above and ran into the "always divert" issue.
andyb
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solved the issue.

I needed to prefix each extension's forward to for busy and no answer.
For example extension 4025 would need to forward on busy or no answer to 734025.

Then the Dialplan would pick out "73" as the prefix and insert the Diversion header as 4025.

One thing to note is that for variable length extensions
(say 100 through to 5000) one would need to strip the extension details from the Diversion field at the receiving end (I noticed that for extension 100, I would receive Diversion info for "100@" instead of 100.

Andy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1