Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

SIP Server specific usage
rapht
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: SIP Server specific usage Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: SIP server 2.1.6.6

2. Java version: j2se 6u7

3. OS type and the version: win 2003 server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: none

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html : ~Pattern 9

6. Your problem:

I would like to use Brekeke SIP Server 2.1.6.6 to do the following :

* all users should authenticate to the server before any operation is processed.

* when a user tries to call an internal extension (ie. other registered user), simply send the call to destination.

* when a user tries to call an external number (ie. long distance/international), hand the call to the appropriate third-party server, which requires some specific credentials stored on Brekeke SIP Server.

I've had difficulties finding the right dialplan logic to do it, so I'm wondering : is it possible ? if so, guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
all users should authenticate to the server before any operation is processed.

user authentication in Brekeke SIP Server
http://www.brekeke-sip.com/download/bss/v2_1/sip_admin_en.pdf
page 16
Quote:
when a user tries to call an internal extension (ie. other registered user), simply send the call to destination.

just dial its registered number to make call between UAs registered in Brekeke SIP server
Quote:
when a user tries to call an external number (ie. long distance/international), hand the call to the appropriate third-party server, which requires some specific credentials stored on Brekeke SIP Server.

this may need ARS in Brekeke PBX
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend you to use Brekeke PBX instead of Brekeke SIP Server because you want to connect to an external number with third-party server.

Brekeke PBX has ARS feature as Hope mentioned which can handle credentials on behalf of end users.
rapht
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1