Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Busy lamp indication (BLF) Not working properely
raj2114
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Busy lamp indication (BLF) Not working properely Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:Brekeke PBX 2.1.6.6 Pro

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:Windows 2000 Adv Server

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:GXP 2000/2010/2020 Grandstream IP Phones/X-lite3.0/Grandstream BT 200

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
Dear All,
This is a problem related to BLF indication of various IP clients on Grandstream GXP 2000.

BLF works--shows blf lamp on GXP 2000, if the IP Phone is GXP 2000/2010/2020
But it does not show BLF status on GXP 2000/2010/2020 if the IP phone is a softphone xlite or Grandstream BT200.
I have not done any configuration specific to BLF function on Brekeke PBX pro ver 2.1.6.6 I need clarification whether some configuration required to display BLF status of softphones/BT200 etc on GXP 2000/2010/2020

Thanks a lot in advance!

Rajesh Lodha
tagaamo
Brekeke Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,

BLF function is not supported on Brekeke, I have also have GXP2000 BLF is not working on it, but if I use FREEPBX server BLF is working...

for more details visit this link..
http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=5854&highlight=blf
voipwell.com
Partner PBX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

My understanding is that the BLF functions are handled by the phones themselves, so while blf will work on multiple grandstreams, it will not work between grandstream and xlite. Xlite will work between xlites, but not with grandstream. My contact with Brekeke has lead me to believe they are truly aware of the importance of this feature. I know there is much development going on with blf with Brekeke so be patient and confident that Brekeke will address this issue in the near future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1