Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

what to fill in OCS2007-enable user PBX integration
cheng4me
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: what to fill in OCS2007-enable user PBX integration Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:2.2 beta

2. Java version:1.5

3. OS type and the version: winserver2003 sp2

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: OCS2007,mediation server,edge server.

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem:
i foolow the the mediation server deployment guide :

To enable users for PBX integration

Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and click Office Communications Server 2007. The Office Communications Server 2007 administrative snap-in shows your Communications Server 2007 topology.

Expand the Enterprise pool or Standard Edition server node where your users reside.

Expand the pool or server where your users reside and then click the Users node.

In the right pane, right-click one or more users whom you want to configure, and then click Properties.

On the Communications page, click Configure.

If the user is not yet enabled for Enterprise Voice, click Enable for Enterprise Voice. This activates Enable PBX integration.

Click Enable PBX integration.

If you want to enable RCC in addition to PBX integration, in Server URI type the URI of the RCC server.

Click OK.

If your PBX is unable to parse the Active Directory Line URI field, you also need to enter the extension associated with each user in the Telephone number box of the User Properties page.

Please help,it doesnt accept ip address format,it only accept "brekeke@domain",what can i do in order to connect my office communicator to phone system?

the xlite softphone can register to brekeke PBX easily,what i want to test is:

xlite softphone-->brekeke (PBX+sip server)<-->mediation server-->office communication server--> office comunicator.

so far,office communicator got a minor problem which is "cannot connect to the phone system",suspected the problem relatedto the pre-setting on user site.

i did follow the instruction to change the setting at mediation server next hop tab,and added the dial plan as well.but it still not working.

Thanks in advance for any help / suggestion.
Haddas
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you follow the following Wiki topic?
http://www.brekeke-sip.com/wiki/index.php?telepark.wiki=02416f48
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1