Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

I need contact a gateway FXO but i need ring directly a numb
Eric_Lopez
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: I need contact a gateway FXO but i need ring directly a numb Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version:2.1.6.6 Standar

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:Windows 2003

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:Welltech SIP 3840 FXO GATEWAY 4 port

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :00073401 its my ID

6. Your problem: I need to contact an FXO gateway. This gateway its connected to PBX trough analog extension, but i need send some digits for ring an especific extensión into the PBX (i dont need take the dial tone) in Brekeke Sip Server we can contact a UA and send after the contact 2 or more digits????

please i need your help

lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eric,

Brekeke PBX's ARS feature can meet your requirement because it can generate digits when it connects the gateway.
Try Brekeke PBX.
Eric_Lopez
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks my friend

we have now instalated 1 SIP SERVER that support 150 Gateways FXS around the country, its working very well but now for a necesity we need install a FXO gateway but in fxs operation we ring in to an ext in the PBX, in FXO like you know we receive a local dial tone for dial an ext into the PBX, the problem its that we need ring an ext like FXS (without the user intervention transparent mode for the user) but i read the DIAL PLAN TUTORIAL but i dont read nothing for add digits after the contact to the gateway.

some IDEA???????
lakeview
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eric,

>> in FXO like you know we receive a local dial tone for dial an ext into the PBX,

It seems your FXO gateway is a Two-Stage-Dialing.
So please configure the gateway to One-Stage-Dialing. If so, you will not hear a dial-tone. and the gateway rings an ext without any intervention.
(You need to check your gateway's document..)

If your gateway doesn't support a One-Stage-Dialing.. I recommend you to use Brekeke PBX.. because it can send dial-digits automatically without any user side's intervention..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1