Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Problem call from PSTN to IP Phone
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Problem call from PSTN to IP Phone Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke IPBX

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: Hi All, I have one more problem here, call from PSTN extension to IP Phone.

I am using 2 port of FXO Gateway, one of our office pstn extension (111) connected to the FXO port.

When I want make a call from my desk phone (pstn), I will dial 111 then hear dial tone then dial my IP phone no#. I can hear the tone on my analog phone (it is dialing tone, calling), but my IP phone NO ring at all.

Anyone know what happend? Why I can hear the dialing/calling tone on analog/desk phone but my IP phone NO ring?
hope
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please check the gateway settings, it can be gateway didn't dial the correct destination.
And make sure the dialed ip phone is registered to the SIP server. make a call from other IP phone to it, see if it works fine.
or you can capture the packets at the machine which installed pbx, to see if the call is sent to pbx from gateway
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope, thanks again. Problem resolved! I did add in a dial plan in our Gawateway (Soundwin), it's working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1