Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

One Stage Dialing Problem !!!!
star8888
Brekeke Addict

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: One Stage Dialing Problem !!!! Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and version: Brekeke PBX

2. Java version:

3. OS type and the version:

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: Soundwin S802, IP Phone

5. Select your network pattern from http://www.brekeke-sip.com/bbs/network/networkpatterns.html :

6. Your problem: Anyone can advise how do I use the IP Phone call the PSTN extension using One Stage Dialing. How do I configure the OUT or IN Patterns in Brekek PBX ARS.

Our Gawateway does not support One Stage Dialing, from IP Phone to PSNT extension, dial 9 -> hear dial tone -> dial 111 (PSTN extension no#).

I just want a One Stage Dialing -> Dial 9 111 (I do not want hear the dial tone).

Can PBX ARS support? Please advise how to do in ARS setting.

Thanks.
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you keep posting the same question??

Since your gateway does not support "One Stage Dialing", it means it is "Two Stage Dialing".

Now.. you can search "Two Stage Dialing" in the document.
james
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Two Stage Dialing
If your VoIP Gateway supports Two Stage Dialing, have the gateway’s PSTN port register with Brekeke SIP Server. Let us suppose the gateway’s PSTN port has the SIP user name, 111. To call a PSTN number, configure setting at OUT pattern at ARS settings so that the dialed numbers will be sent to gateway as DTMF tones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1